This speech on abortion was shown to us by some friends tonight. The girl is twelve years old. Wow. Watch it and tell me what you think!
posted by 4 Sisters at 9:21 PM
Indeed.... wasn't this AMAZING?!! ;)I can see you enjoyed it as much as I did.... I posted it on my facebook. BTW... do you do facebook?! Many Blessings,Miss JenP.S.Be sure to check out my blog for a special "give away" :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Aspiring to be rubies; Training to be keepers at home; Sisters by birth, sisters in Christ; Welcome to our small corner of the world!
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
1 Comments:
Indeed.... wasn't this AMAZING?!! ;)
I can see you enjoyed it as much as I did.... I posted it on my facebook. BTW... do you do facebook?!
Many Blessings,
Miss Jen
P.S.
Be sure to check out my blog for a special "give away" :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home