Thursday, February 19, 2009
About Me

- Name: 4 Sisters
Aspiring to be rubies; Training to be keepers at home; Sisters by birth, sisters in Christ; Welcome to our small corner of the world!
Previous Posts
- A Lovely Hymn
- Being New Yorkers we tend to complain about the wi...
- A Pre-Valentine's Day Valentine
- Vacuuming Meditations
- Saturday Afternoon Sledding
- This is my Father's World
- My family and I just got back this evening from a ...
- We've Been Tagged! ~Lydia's Version
- Wishing for Spring today, but enjoying the sunshi...
- Now I'm Really Lost...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
I love the tulips! Oh, and the star is nice too. LOL. Some of my relatives and friends live in Texas, so they have a ton of star decorations!
Ooo! I have never seen one of those stars with mirrors on it! That is so neat! I love the tulips! Not too much longer to have to wait for spring weather! Yippee! =:)
Blessings!
~Rachel~
What beautiful stars....
and what lovely tulips, they are my mommy's favorite flower!! ;)
Hope all 3 of you had a wonderful day.
Love & Blessings,
Miss Jen
Hello Ladies! I awarded you! Go to my blog for details! =:)
Blessings!
~Rachel~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home