Thursday, October 21, 2010
About Me

- Name: 4 Sisters
Aspiring to be rubies; Training to be keepers at home; Sisters by birth, sisters in Christ; Welcome to our small corner of the world!
Previous Posts
- Maine
- The Road goes ever on and onDown from the door wh...
- Canning Day
- Here We Are!
- Barns and Noble Night
- Garage Sale Find
- Lord's Day
- If We're Still on Speaking Terms...
- Re-booting my Worldview (Literally)
- My Sewing Job!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



2 Comments:
Oh dear! I've never had this problem. The only problem I've had was with downloading pictures!
If I know of someone who could solve this problem...I'll definetly let you know!
Blessings~
Acacia
They have changed the wording to "design". On your dashboard, underneath each blog, it looks like this: Edit Posts – Comments – Settings – Design – Monetise – Stats
If you click on "Design", it will take you to layout!
Love and miss you girls!
-Hanna
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home