Thursday, June 4, 2009

Changes


Father, I know that all my life
Is portioned out for me;
The changes that are sure to come
I do not fear to see;
I ask Thee for a present mind,
Intent on pleasing Thee.
In service which Thy will appoints
There are no bonds for me;
My secret heart is taught the truth
That makes Thy children free;
A life of self-renouncing love
Is one of liberty.


posted by: Caroline

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Congratulations Caroline!! I hope you have a wonderful day on Saturday:)

Love,
Stephanie

June 4, 2009 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

That's lovely Caroline! Are you the one graduating? If so, congratulations! =:D

Blessings!
~Rachel~

June 4, 2009 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Mrs. E said...

Congratulations, Caroline!! :)
May God bless you and direct
your steps!!!!

June 5, 2009 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Kevin J. said...

Congratulations, we sang this song at my graduation ceremony, it is very fitting.

June 6, 2009 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

I pray God's purpose and destiny for your next exciting step in life!

June 11, 2009 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations Caroline!
May God bless you in this new stage of life.
How did it all go?

June 17, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home