Friday, December 26, 2008
About Me

- Name: 4 Sisters
Aspiring to be rubies; Training to be keepers at home; Sisters by birth, sisters in Christ; Welcome to our small corner of the world!
Previous Posts
- Our Snowy Friend
- See amid the winter snow,Born for us on earth belo...
- A Christmas Party
- I left my camera at someone house, but as soon as...
- If Christ Had Not Come
- Joy to the World?
- C.S. Lewis Quote
- How Firm a Foundation
- People Alert!!! A Homeschooling Story
- The Lord Will Provide
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


2 Comments:
Very nice! thank you for the pictures.
Oh, your dresses are so lovely! Can you share with me what the pattern number, etc. was so I can see if I can find it? My sister and I have been looking for exactly this style dress! Thank you so very much! and again, great job on those beautiful dresses!
Blessings!
Rachel
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home